Family, Child & Associates was first established as CHILD & Associates in 2006. It began as a small clinic in Accra, Ghana to provide medical care solely to children. As our network of health specialists grew, we expanded our scope of services and opened our doors to entire families. To better serve our patients and the community, Family, Child & Associates is organized into the following departments:
- Family, Child & Associates is our medical service department that protects families and the West African community through quality healthcare services.
- The Ream Reproductive Center is our department that provides services to women and girls from puberty to menopause in addition to standard medical gynecology.
- Beyond the Nets is the non-profit arm of CHILDAccra that raises awareness about infectious diseases such as malaria, dengue fever, HIV and educates patients and the community on preventative measures.
In 2015 we won the African Union award for medical excellence. Over the past decade, we have served the community through affiliations and partnerships with other healthcare organizations.
Affiliations and Partnerships
- 2015- St Jean de Deu-Barcelona Children’s Hospital.
- 2014 – UCLA – Charles Drew Department of Pediatrics.
- Preferred health provider for foreign embassies in Ghana ( US, Europe, Japan,etc).
- Preferred health provider for multi-national corporations such as Nestle and Tullow Oil.
- Medical Advisor to Mercy Ships International Medical.
- Partnership with Rotary International Medical Mission.